Expert display and communication graphics
Wherever you need graphics and whatever surface you want them applied to, Sema4 Graphics makes sure of a finished product that is always better than just right.
Clever solutions for every project
Our capabilities span an unusually diverse range - from giant graphics for exhibitions and conferences to printed garments for private and corporate events, and from vehicle liveries and personalised workwear to labels, signs and wayfinder maps.
We offer a complete service, including consultation, design, manufacture and installation, and team up with specialist designers for more complex work.
How we work
Whether a small local one-off job or a high profile national or multi national project, we put heart and soul into everything that we do.
Through resourcefulness, planning and sheer hard work we find practical, cost-clever solutions however tough the challenge. We go all out to meet deadlines without ever compromising quality, and keep our working hours very flexible to fit with the requirements of a job.
Who we help
Based in Gloucestershire, we work locally and across the UK, helping individuals, businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes, including advertising and design agencies, and specialist contractors.
Our work has supported companies of all sizes, from multinational organisations such as Babcock, eCar and the BBC, through to local companies from all areas of business
Our services include:
- Visual displays for events, exhibitions and conferences, including portable pull-up banners and pop-up stands
- Signs, including removable and reusable magnetic signs
- Vehicle livery graphics and images
- High quality, long-lasting banners using reinforced PVC material, with metal eyelets or pockets for poles. We can print single pieces of any length up to 1.6 m wide or can join pieces for a wider banner
- Wayfinder maps, marker posts and information boards with scratch-proof, anti-graffiti and vandal-resistant finish, including with QR codes
- Stickers, decals, labels and product labels, including with bar coding and serial numbering for industrial use
- Etched glass effect frosted material including logos and safety markings for windows and partitions
- Bespoke and standard health and safety signs
- Business stationery
We also offer a comprehensive range of garments and workwear, which we can personalise with print or embroidery. These products aren't currently available through this website so if you would like further details please contact us on 01453 811353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our costs are fair and transparent, and we always make your budget go as far as possible. We'll also suggest alternative materials or another approach where they offer better value for you.